Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thursday Oct. 2nd

Tonight we went to dinner at "Raphael's". This is a Mexican restaurant in Sandy. Reasonably priced, good service and excellent food. Their salsa is amazing as well as their deep fried tacos. But who can go wrong with anything deep fried. I wasn't a big fan of the enchiladas, but I am not a fan of enchiladas in general. Josh said that he hasn't heard me have anything good to say about a restaurant in a long time. Definitely try it. It has been around for a long time, just changed location to be near the new Wal-Mart and Lowe's.
I saw "Iron Man" at the dollar theater. I would have paid full price to see this. I don't even remember it coming out but I really liked it. It had a lot of action, good humor and a great story line. It wasn't your typical super hero movie, which I appreciated. I don't understand why good movies like this don't make it huge at the box office. Maybe it will in the rental market.

1 comment:

azl said...

I liked Iron Man too. I'm afraid it did do pretty well at the box office though. It has grossed over $318 million so far.